Cost of living in Rome
How can you measure Cost of Living? Each year there is a meeting measuring the Cost of Living of big cities to see which city is the most expensive one.
It is an analysis of the rental costs, gross and net wages, taxes ans social security contributions. The importance of the currency plays also a role.
Prices in Rome:
- One-litre bottle of mineral water: € 1.50
- 33cl bottle of beer: € 3.00
- Financial Times newspaper: € 2.50
- City-centre bus ticket: € 1.00
- Adult football ticket: From € 20
- Three-course meal with wine/beer: