Porta Portese Market
A famous flea market of Rome where you can find almost everything. Bags, purses, bikes, clothes, shoes, plants, even furniture and little things for home.
- Every Sunday
- Address: From Piazzale Portuense to Viale Trastevere
Campo de' Fiori Market
It's a very colorful market with fruit, vegetables, flowers and plants situated exactly on this square which got its name after the flower field that was previously there.
- Monday to Saturday from 7:30 to 13:30
- Address: Campo de’ Fiori
Via Sannio Market
It's an old clothes market from the '70s in zone San Giovanni. If you need clothes for fishing, camping, hunting or regular everyday clothes you can find it here, and it's very economic.
- Monday to Friday from 8 to 13; Saturday from 8 to 18
- Address: Via Sannio
Artists Club Market
Another well provided flea market in Rome where you can find vintage clothes, different house objects, shoes, accessories and many more.
- Every third Sunday of the month
- Address: Circolo degli Artisti, Via Casilina Vecchia 42
Antique Market L'isola del Tesoro (Treasure Island)
Antique trade market where you can find old books, collecting, antique objects.
- From 8:00 to 19:00
- Address: L'isola del Tesoro, Parco di Villa Fassini, Via Tiburtina 746
Piazza Mazzini Antique Market
A rich market of 110 different exposures of antiques, collecting, vintage, paintings, handicraft. The entrance is free, except July and August.
- Every second Sunday of the month
- Address: Piazza Mazzini
Piazza Verdi Antique Market
A diverse marketplace to visit if you're looking for nothing in specific, but would like to find something.
- Every forth Sunday of the month
- Address: Piazza Verdi
Junk Shop Market
Second hand market that both sells and buys furniture and different home objects.
- Every day
- Address: Viale Ignazio Silone VII Ponte